Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarkathuh,
We are excited to announce fun-filled ICOB Winter-break Indoor/Outdoor Camp with great useful things to learn.
Champions Basketball, Tamed Soccer, Table Tennis and Handball. Rain or shine we are gonna ROCK!
Speed Reading, Public Speaking, How to … many things. Oh my my! Hurry, hurry; limited space…register now…first come has much of fun.
Surprises, team competitions and prizes so cool will make you dizzy, kid you not!
Exciting brand-new and never-seen before interactive sessions by our new Shaikh Abdirahman!
Hours: 10 am to 3:30 pm
Week 1 – December 18 – 21 and Dec 23
Daily schedule includes:
1. Reading Quraan Kareem, full tafseer, pondering on the meaning and group discussions.
2. How to Be a Muslim in school, in the mall, in your neighborhood and within yourself. Practical interactive investigation of life’s challenges with camper participation.
3. Halaqa with subjects of relevance to our youth today based on Qur’an and Sunna.
4. Group Activity with focus on enhancing self-esteem and team work.
5. Table Tennis, Basketball, Tamed Soccer and Handball
6. Good stuff they don’t teach at your school or even Harvard.
Lunch, snacks, drinks and lots of fun will be served.
Fees $99 per week per camper, $179 for the 2 weeks, $19 off for each additional sibling.
Join us for a fun night at ICOB with entire family for a quiz contest – Jeopardy Style !
When: Saturday, Dec 16th – 5 pm to 8 pm
Topic: Prophets of Islam, Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (SAWS), Quran and Islamic History.
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/ICOB-Family-Quiz
Please continue to generously support Islamic Center of Bothell.
Invest in your future… in this world & the hereafter.
ICOB is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; All your donations are tax deductible.
Looking for Dynamic Community Leaders
There is a lot more room for multitude of activities at ICOB. Involve yourself with growing and vibrant ICOB community. Take initiative and be active in helping the community grow while gaining Sadaqa Jariah, Insha’Allah. Contribute towards building a strong, vibrant, diverse Muslim Community.
Please send your innovative and constructive proposals, and take a lead firstname.lastname@example.org.